OK – according to this article the 5 P’s of social media are:
- PROFILES (note the plural)
The context is social media marketing – but I think the idea might be co-opted for education…
- Profiles can be about who you are as a learner (or teacher) within a specific context or discipline – as well as identifying connections across and between these contexts.
- Propagation (still thinking this one through – but feel free to make suggestions)
- Production would be about knowledge creation, construction, building and making.
- Participation would be about social engagement – testing your knowledge, skills and ability in a broader context than your own learning.
- Progress is tracking changes, noting growth and development – reflection and goal setting