I’ve been tagged by Jenny Luca to contribute to this meme. The idea is that you share 7 things about yourself that would be unknown to your readers.
OK – seems this is doing the rounds and I need a minor diversion about now…
My seven things are:
- During my early years I was a reasonably good triple jumper.
- My first university study was in Applied Science (Chemistry).
- I appeared in a short movie to promote replicas of the Mad Max (Road Warrior) car.
- I have experienced a parachute malfunction.
- I was a vegetarian for 20 years from age 22.
- In every year of school teaching I experienced the accidental or suicide death of a student.
- I completed a range of informal certified training – Master Practitioner of NLP, Student-Centred Learning Trainer, Playleader… I have not had swimming lessons though!