Seth on why the textbook industry deserves to die
Living The Dream?
Seth Godin doesn’t just ‘do’ marketing but he teaches it regularly, too. His latest rant is on the insidious growth of the business of textbook writing and publishing, as a result, he believes, of laziness in the market and cynical money-grabbing by a select few from an ignorant system.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Schwarzenegger Terminates School Textbooks (news.sky.com)
- Will the Kindle DX Reshape the Textbook Market (prathambooks.org)
- Problem with Open Textbooks: They are Free (ezran.org)
- 3 Wikis To Study Smarter Online (makeuseof.com)
- A business model for free content (castingoutnines.wordpress.com)
- Free textbooks: It can be done (castingoutnines.wordpress.com)
- Stronger US dollar helps Pearson (news.bbc.co.uk)
- Pearson profits boosted by strong dollar (telegraph.co.uk)
- Keep All The Small Things Going!! (thepetitionsite.com)
- Pearson eyes Obama education boost (telegraph.co.uk)