Over at SocialMedia.biz, JD Lasica caught an impromptu interview with Howard Rheingold on his Flip Mino HD video recorder.
21st century media literacies from JD Lasica on Vimeo.
Meanwhile Howard has posted his own keynote from Reboot Britain on Blip.TV
Related articles by Zemanta
- Howard Rheingold on essential media literacies (socialmedia.biz)
- Traveling Geeks day (contextvoice.com)
- BT’s CEO greets the Traveling Geeks (socialmedia.biz)
- Howard Rheingold on SFGate: Crap Detection 101 (boxofmeat.net)
- Short vid about small operators who are coping with econopocalypse (boingboing.net)
- Traveling Geeks Are Going to London! (blonde2dot0.com)
One thought on “Howard talks about key 21st century literacies.”
Great stuff – thanks for posting that! Howard’s awesome 🙂